Find out the truth about the Rich Jerk within my review. Some of you might think it is a scam, and while others dream to be wealthy after joining the program. Please bear with me as I am going to walk you through more details on its opportunity below!
Rich Jerk Review – Scam or Not?
Name : the Rich Jerk
Website : richjerk.com
Owner : Kelly Felix – preferably RJ
Price : $297 + upsells
Overall Ranking : 65 Out of 100
What is Rich Jerk all About?
This program is an internet marketing training that shows you how to leverage on Search Engine, Facebook, and email marketing strategies. The lessons inside will be taught by other person instead of the owner himself.
There are 4 parts:
- Ninja SEO Strategy taught by Donny
- Facebook case study by John
- 7 figures without an Email List by Pyong
- Other awesome stuff by no-named
Now if you want to make a lot of money from any of those modules, you MUST put an effort and be patience. It is not as easy as the Rich Jerk says in his sales video.
The Good & The Bad
There are things that I like and dislike about this program. And I will mention all of them just to be fair. See how it relates with your opinion.
- There are some nuggets inside the training program. I mean good information.
- I love the sales video because it stands out amongst the crowd. He is instead chasing the prospects out instead of pulling them in.
- The four rules mentioned are true, and should be implemented.
- Kelly Felix has been in the internet marketing world for some time. Rich Jerk was first launched in 2008. Why they come back? Here’s what they say:
- Limited information on the sales video. He’s indeed a jerk!
- Lame support channel
- Many people are disappointed because of the cold calling upsells. Here’s one of the experiences shared from IM Report Card:
The Upsells & Downsell
Here are the upsells and downsell after you purchase the front end product. Given to you so that you get ready to face them!
- Bi-Weekly Group Coaching
- Price: $197/month
- Once-a-Month Group Coaching
- Price: $97/month
- RJ Gold Software (precious metals website builder) with 1-on-1 Skype Coaching
- Price: $997
Although the Rich Jerk might be rude, the program is not a scam. However, if you are new into this internet marketing venture, I don’t recommend it. Things can get overwhelming because the support system is not instant. Also, to make big bucks, you need to have big capital in the front. That’s why you will notice some so-called gurus giving away their testimonials.
For me personally, I would rather start small and go all the way up. Here I have my #1 Recommendation program that teaches you real Internet Marketing skills with affordable price + NO hidden upsells. The owners themselves have over 26 years experience combined in Internet Marketing world. So the quality is guaranteed!
That’s it from me. Again, the Rich Jerk can add some additional information for those who are already in the game for quite some time. But for newbies, nah.. I advice not to. Anyway, please share this information or comment below for your thoughts. I’d love to hear from you! 🙂