Let’s find out whether is Facebeast a scam or legit program to sign up for. Within my review, I will show you the smart way to identify one product or service credibility. And this perhaps tells you what you should do for Facebeast’s Facebook money making machine! Is it real or too good to be true? Bare with me as I will walk you through everything below!
Product Name : FaceBeast
Website : www.facebeast.com
Owner : William Moore
Price : $97 and $197 with hidden upsells + downsells
Overall Ranking : 30 Out of 100
What is FaceBeast?
FaceBeast is a digital product that is created by William Moore to generate income through Facebook. He will show you how he can earn up to $12,092 a month just by using the top number one social media platform today. Now, does it work? That’s the real question to ask here! But the sad truth is that the guy never explains to you the overview process of what you are going to learn within his sale page. (one red flag)
When the owner does not dare to show his system outlines, there must be something he is trying to hide from us. This type of opportunity usually has a catch once you signed up for the program. And you know what? YES there is! I will prove it to you later.
The Good & The Bad
There are few things that I like about FaceBeast compare to most online making money opportunity out there:
- You could have special coaching through phone call. Really?
- The earnings shown are not exaggerated, which is totally attainable to think of for me as an online marketer.
- I like the Beast. It is a cool blue beast which replicate the color of Facebook. (just my personal taste)
Despite its cool monster, few things I really don’t like about the program:
- Again, not clear toward what you’re going to purchase. So far, you just know that the guy makes money from Facebook. But how? Is it Facebook Ads marketing, spamming people or what sort of strategy.
- The testimonials are surely fake. Those people are seen before when I did review on other online making money opportunity. Gotcha! You can get one testimonial video for 5 buck on Fiverr.com.
- The program is a clickbank product which has some poor rating depending on the programs. But often time, I find many trashy ones out there.
- UPSELLS + DOWNSELLS! This is one of the reasons why the owner never explains to you the full story of his program. You actually need to pay more in order to know more!
That’s the commissions someone get when they refer you to FaceBeast. It means that you will get bombarded by more than one purchase. Who knows that in the future you will get more and more new product/service offer! Now, I hope you understand why I don’t like clickbank product.
Watch my video walkthorugh here!
The support system is most probably via email or Facebook group. This is not a great way to learn making money online. You need an instant respond when it comes to help. Most platforms failed to fulfill this need. Anytime down the road, you will meet obstacles. Without proper guidance, you can either make nothing or lose money.
I’m not sure what’s the FaceBeast support system looks like, but I don’t care since the program is too secretive. You don’t know how much you need to pay until you get the value to finally earn you some cash.
FaceBeast? NOT RECOMMENDED!
I had been to several online marketing platforms before, and all I can say that most of them are not worth to invest in. Some teaches unethical method to generate income online, while others try to fool innocent people where they promised them to get rich quick by a push of button software.
However, I do have one Top #1 Recommendation platform for you to start an online business based on your passion. Yes, you can make sustainable revenue in the long term through your hobby/ interest, proper training and excellent support. You don’t have to worry about what’s you going to learn because it’s free to create an account. See my review about this on the other page by clicking the link below.
That’s all the information I have for you whether is Facebeast a scam. What I will suggest you is to AVOID it, because there is many upsells and downsells. Moreover, the product is too secretive. Please share this review if it helps, and comment below for your opinion. I’d love to hear from you! 🙂