I will show you WHY is Automated Wealth Network a Scam within my review. At first, I thought this program is good, but I was completely WRONG and get myself deeper into the hole. The thing that draws us to the program is its free promise to the system and $500 bet. I believe you were intrigued too. Now, below is the review with reasons why you should avoid this program:
Automated Wealth Network Review
Product Name : Automated Wealth Network (AWN)
Website : automatedwealthnetwork.com
Price : $0 + Upsells + Deceitful Offers
Owners : Tim Chesonis & Michael Cocan
Overall Ranking : 45 Out of 100
Here we go. When you enter the website, Tim promises you the system that he had working for over 10 years. So what is that? He called it as Incentive Marketing. This means sending traffic to a free offer and get paid when they do actually interested in it. The guy claimed to you it is completely free, but there is something you don’t know about. Bare with me as it might shock you later!
As you know that AWN is partnering with MyCashFreebis where its your first assignment before unlocking to other trainings. You might as well notice that there are upsells in the future. But you still have no idea how much it costs. Don’t worry because it doesn’t matter at all.
The Good & The Bad
There are few good things that I like about this platform:
- Less hype and no “get rich quick scheme” promise.
- Tim explained the strategy of online marketing quite well, so it gives the general idea of what you can do in the future.
- There is no upfront cost.
- He does guided people step-by-step
And there are many things that I dislike about AWN:
- It requires a lot of investment and it is risky if you are a beginner.
- Tim doesn’t keep his words and not being 100% honest. In his sale video, he said he was broke, then he said he had a pilot job. How the heck can a pilot be broke? Liar Detected!
- He himself is actually doing an affiliate marketing. Actually, incentive marketing is almost the same as affiliate marketing. Guess who referred me? Affiliate Marketer!
This proves that Tim is a deceitful person!
- He never give you the future upsells pricing overview. Who knows it’s going to be affordable or just a big fat borderline scam? How do I know there is future training upsells? See the screenshot below taken from Tim’s sale video:
- You need to fill in your details such us phone number. I wasn’t pleased of this because you are probably being called all the time.
- If you remember that AWN is partnering with MyCash Freebies which has bad reputable platform, where people feel like being scammed all the time. The offers within the platform mostly require your credit card information. Now, if you are not careful, you will often end up with multiple credit card charges and an overwhelming amount of contact from marketers and salespeople.
- The worst part of MyCash Freebies? You can be charged before the free-trial ends!
Final Opinion of AWN
In the beginning, everything seems to be okay and works fine. However, there are tricky techniques used by Tim Chesonis & Michael Cocan to get their hands on you, especially to those newbie in online marketing world. I’m sure there are complaints within the platform as well.
You should definitely AVOID Automated Wealth Network! It is a deceitful program that will probably suck your money in and out through MyCash Freebies. Please be careful my friend, don’t you ever put your credit card information into something that you are not familiar with!
My Advice to You
If you really want to learn about online marketing legitimately, I have the right place for you that is scam free. You will never risk your credit card without understanding the process of making money online. Don’t worry, I have tasted it and it works!
Before giving you the full review for My Top #1 Recommendation Online marketing platform, please share this information if it helps you determine whether is Automated Wealth Network a Scam. Do comment below as well for your opinion. I’d love to hear from you 🙂